Thursday, August 16, 2007
MAVERIC LEFT ALREADY. ON MONDAY. ): HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR THREE MONTHS THERE. TAKE CARE OKAY? MISS YA! you're being missed by like so many of us! hahaha.
officially 87 more days. Or is it 86? Aiyah I don't know! Heh miss
blur queen here.
Will post about TI finals as soon as I upload the photos. Love you girls&guys&new friends like crazyyy! Sunday sure was a hit. I feel so sad now. Nostalgic. )))))))))))))))):
And I'll miss you all like mad.
THANK YOUChristy : for being so sweet & smiling all the time & always being there for me, like you're a childhood friend. Plus talking crap with me all the time (like the LONGLONG phonecall even when you're riding a bike)Kelly : for being so daring & loveydovey(haha) & you pretty girl stop saying you're fat and ugly! And thanks man, for the crazy TruthorDare suggestions. haha.Sheryl : for being so nice!!! & cool & you can sing really well! You're always organising gatherings to keep all of us close and in contact, although half the time I can't go): (Mummy lah!) endyear hols!!!Chloe : for being Miss Cute. Your voice too. haha you can dance girl! That time on the table on the beach...great.Vivian Lim : for being the quiet but super nice one. And of course, liking Jay Chou's songs! You can speak English really well.Vivian Eu : Not exactly close to you but can tell you're nice & always high & won't cry easily! haha. Sabrina : for being sooooo humourous, making me laugh all the time. And you're really sweet, really tall & pretty & you sing really nice! Plus: the other girls
Doreen(you're really cool&help us very well!)
Hui Yi, da jie da
Bao Xin,
Xin Wei(I remember you @ the auds too!),
Amanda,
Jasmine ... [really sorry if I left anybody out! but thank you too.]
Iwan : for being drama king!!! I miss first heats so much. And for singing so well, I really like to hear you sing! (: I remember "黄昏", plus your blue contacts.Maveric : for being so nice, & funny! cos you keep pointing at my star earrings(you really love STAR a lot) & you keep saying tmd on Sunday! hahah 3 times okay! I like your cool camera with the cool screen. Your singing is reallllly nice!! :D Take care in China!Eric : for being the one who sings all the time, anytime, anywhere under the sun. And dancing a bit too, entertaining us!Tommy : for being kind(like fetching me 100m away from the bbq pit) & inviting me to your beach party. And doing hilarious things & being the EXTRAAAYe Lun : for being nice guy & singing the song I like. Sorry once you arrived at the beach I ... haha! Must have gave you a shock! Game rules. Ohoh, congrats on getting 1st runner up!Jack : for being talkative & funny? haha you asked for a hug! You don't look like you sing Chinese songs but you did right? too bad, I'm not gonna let you pay for the popiahs. muahahaWelson : for being a good new friend(I first talked to you on Sunday) & cool msn buddy & sharing the SAME COOLEST IDOL & many other same interests.
Plus: Cowen for kbox & fetching us back after everythinggg if not I'll get it from my Mum(okay I feel quite bad!) Thanks loads. and Mahfuz!
Aye it's all over):
Crap I miss the toilet sessions at IMM. sixteen june oh seven♥
Crap I miss Suntec contestants' corners. fifteen july oh seven & twelve august oh seven♥♥
I totally LOVELOVELOVE all of you all! a lot.♥♥♥